DIY Pallet Flag
When I saw this pallet hanger at Hobby Lobby I knew I had to get it for this DIY project. I decorate with red, white and blue for most of the summer so painting this as an American Flag will fit in with my decorations nicely. You could use this as a door hanger or wall decor!
What you need:
1. Paint the pallet white.
2. Use painters tape or masking tape to tape off your corner of the flag.
3. Stick star stickers in the corner to use as a stencil.
4. Blot the blue paint over your square until it is completely covered.
5. Paint the stripes alternating colors red & white.
6. Let it dry and it’s ready to hang!
Watch the video below to see the steps!
DIY Flag Sign🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Less than $10 project
Make it with me now⬇️⬇️🇺🇸🇺🇸
Posted by C Whimsy on Tuesday, June 18, 2019