- 1 Box Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1/2 Cup Butter (softened)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- Green Food Coloring
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl place the dry cake mix, butter, eggs and oil. Mix util well combined.
- Add green food coloring until desired color of green is reached.
- Put powdered sugar in a bowl. Roll dough into balls and into powdered sugar mixture and place onto the cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until done. Make sure they don't brown.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Melt red candy melts in a dish. Place in a piping bag and create your red hearts. You can also use red heart sprinkles. Add them to your cookies.