Sausage Ball Recipe
These sausage balls are always a hit! We make them a lot around the holidays because they are quick to make and taste delicious. Here are the steps to the sausage ball recipe to make your own!
- 1 Pound Sausage (Hot or Mild)
- 2 Cups Bisquick
- 2 Cups Cheese (Grated)
- Brown and drain sausage.
- Mix in bisquick with the sausage.
- Mix in grated cheese with the bisquick and sausage.
- If the mixture feels to dry, add in tablespoons of milk until you reach the right consistency.
- Shape into 1-inch balls, squeezing sausage balls so they hold their forms. Place on baking sheet.
- Preheat your oven on 350. Bake your sausage balls until they are browned. Usually about 12-20 minutes, depending on how your oven cooks! Best served warm!