Table Runner Door Hanger
The Target Dollar Spot is full of EVERYTHING red, white and blue right now! I grabbed a table runner and the USA letters (plus a few more things) to make a patriotic hanger that would be great for indoor or outdoor use! You could do this for any theme or holiday but with Fourth of July coming up I thought this would be super cute on Hillary’s porch for the month of July!
What you need:
Dowel Rod or Bamboo Skewers
Ribbon of your choice
- Fold the table runner in half.
- Measure out a piece of white foam board and cut it the size of the runner to give it stability.
- Hot glue the foam board on both sides inside the runner.
- Insert the dowel rod at the fold and glue the rest of the runner along to the edges to secure.
- Lay flat and hot glue the letters to the runner.
- Tie a ribbon at both ends as a hanger and attach a bow.
- Hang and enjoy!
To see the steps and make this with us, watch the video below!
🇺🇸🇺🇸USA Banner from the target 🎯 dollar spot⬇️
Make it with me live now⬇️⬇️⬇️🇺🇸🇺🇸
Remember letters and numbers are backwards on Facebook lives😬
Posted by C Whimsy on Monday, June 17, 2019