Bacon Cabbage Wraps
- Small to Medium head of green cabbage
- 1 Pound Bacon
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Coconut Oil or Bacon Grease
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Quarter the cabbage and remove the thick stem.
- Cut each quarter piece into small wedges. (This helps them cook better)
- Toss the cabbage lightly with the oil, parmesan cheese, salt pepper and oregano.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each cabbage wedge.
- Line your pan with tin foil.
- Cook for 30 mins or until the edges of the bacon are cooked through.
- Serve with ranch and enjoy!